A Faster, Easier, 3 Step House Selling Process
If you want to sell your house quickly in South Florida, consider speaking to ABJ Properties, L.L.C. today. We are home buyers who assist clients who need to sell their homes fast. If you need to sell your South Florida home quickly, here’s how our process works.
- Contact Us - When you contact us, we’ll take the time to understand your situation and challenges. Whether your house needs repairs that you can’t afford, or if you’re getting divorced and need to sell your home quickly, we can help. We also help individuals who have inherited homes and need to sell fast to settle their deceased loved one’s estate. If you are having trouble paying your mortgage, we can offer you cash and close quickly to help you avoid foreclosure. When you contact us, we’ll set up an appointment to see your home or we may make you an offer on the phone.
- Receive your offer - When you receive your cash offer, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing how much money you’ll receive from the deal. When selling your home on the real estate market, you have to pay real estate agents commissions and closing costs that can cost tens of thousands of dollars. When you work with ABJ Properties, L.L.C., we take care of the details and pay ALL closing fees. Also, when we make you your cash offer, you are under no obligation to accept it.
- Sell fast - Because ABJ Properties, L.L.C. can present you with a cash offer, you can often sell and close on your home MUCH faster than you could using the traditional real estate market. When you list your home, you have to wait until potential home buyers see your home. You may have to spend weeks showing your home. Even after weeks of showing your home, you may still not get asking price for your home. If you do, If the purchaser is getting a mortgage, there’s always a chance that the deal can fall through if they aren’t approved for a loan. Once you’ve gone through all of that, you have to wait for the purchase to close. It can take from months to even over a year to sell a home the traditional way. Because ABJ Properties, L.L.C. makes a cash offer, we can close faster. We don’t care if your home needs repairs, so there’s no need to go through the stress of an inspection or appraisal. While some home owners may get additional value from selling their home on the traditional real estate market, other homeowners value speed. If you need to close quickly, ABJ Properties, L.L.C. in South Florida may be able to help.
How Much is My House Worth in South Florida?
If you have a house that needs repairs or has major issues (like bad plumbing, bad foundation, a bad roof, electrical problems, or other major issues), then the value may be reduced based on the repairs required. Other homes are tough to sell because of natural disasters, flooding, or because the neighborhood is less than desirable to buyers in the market. This is where ABJ Properties, L.L.C. comes in.
ABJ Properties, L.L.C. makes money when it renovates your home after it has been purchased. Our company considers all the costs of renovating your home and also considers what the market value of your home might be after a renovation. While it is in our interests to purchase homes at a lower cost than the house’s market value, we offer value to clients by helping them avoid the stress of the real estate market and by covering our client’s closing costs and even offer to move any items out of the home at no cost to you! We can help you sell your home faster because we can offer you cash and are willing to purchase the home AS IS.
How do we determine the value of your home? We consider many factors, including:
- The repairs your home might need.
- The potential value of your home after repairs.
- Your house’s location.
- And other factors.
If you have additional questions, contact ABJ Properties, L.L.C. We can take you step by step through our process, answer your questions, and help you understand whether working with us is right for you. Some clients might benefit from placing their home on the traditional real estate market, while others can benefit from selling their home to ABJ Properties, L.L.C.
Sell Your House Today in South Florida!
There are many reasons why you might want to sell your home quickly. Perhaps you are going through a divorce. Or maybe you inherited a home and need to sell the property to settle a loved one’s estate. In some cases, individuals start falling behind on their mortgage. There are a range of issues that can arise in a life that might require you to sell your home fast. Sometimes it’s as simple as the need to relocate for work or the loss of a job. Whatever your circumstances, ABJ Properties, L.L.C. has the integrity, the knowledge, and the compassion to help you sell your home quickly. We will look at your house, make a no-obligation cash offer, and, if you choose to sell, take you to closing faster than selling your home on the traditional real estate market. Contact us today to learn more.